Ayurveda is an ancient traditional system of healing that emphasizes on prevention and preservation of health. The healing process begins with diet, lifestyle modification and is customized for each person according to individual needs. Ayurveda supports physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellness and help with the healing process based on one’s commitment.
In advance of your initial Ayurvedic consultation you will go through serious of questions and pulse reading to find your unique constitution. The consultation will focus on your unique needs based on your innate constitution (Prakruti),and imbalances (Vikruti).
- Assessment of your current condition and imbalances based on health history
- Discussion of your health concerns and goals•Analysis of tongue, face and pulse
- Personalized Diet and Self-care plan
- Therapy recommendations
- Yoga Asanas suggestions
- Pranayama Practices (Breathing exercises) suitable for you
- Meditation recommendation•Herbs recommendationas needed (Charges separately)
Follow-up Consultation: Follow-up consultation is very important to review your progress after initial consultation. Follow-ups are generally scheduled 3-4 weeks apart.
For New Clients only: Schedule Free 15-min consultation prior to your initial consultation to discuss your health concerns and goals.
Healing Journey begins after your first thought…
Ayurveda places great emphasis in maintaining the health by correcting diet, lifestyle, right thinking and using natural herbs . Every person is considered unique and is born with certain physical, emotional and mental characteristics that decides one’s constitution.